Saturday 8 November 2008

Everybody Hurts.Collecting Thoughts Down The Highway...


Characters' Thoughts:

They are all stuck.
Look at me!
Silence is gray.
Silence is golden.
Silence is a stone in my throat.
Nobody can see me.
I had no idea.
They are going to miss me.
Here we go again.
What is she thinking?
17 years...
If I had a gun...
How I'm gonna do this?
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
They that sow in tears,shall reap in joy.
Stop singing,stop singing,stop singing...
You die.You turn to dust.
I'll talk when I want to.
Why won't you answer me?
Vamos a perder toda nuestra dignidad.
No tenemos mas tiempo.
No more tears...
Then can I grieve,at grievances foregone?
She's gone...Goodbye.
There's nothing I can do.
Leave me alone.


R.E.M
"Everybody Hurts"
Video Clip & Lyrics available in :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioAQTwc8Oas

No comments: